What is Personal Life or Business Coaching?
Personal Life or Business Coaching is a partnership between client and coach. A coach provides clients with proven tools and skills to enable them to realise their goals and dreams. A coach provides a supportive, caring and challenging environment where the focus is totally on the client and what is best for him or her.
One on One Coaching
A coach listens to you without judgement and focuses on assisting you to achieve your goals and dreams. A coach is there to help you through setbacks and celebrate victories. A coach sees the greatness within you and is as committed as you are, and usually even more so, to helping you realise all that you can be.
A coach helps you to understand what holds you back and enables you to push past your self-imposed limitations. A coach works with you to banish the fears that get in the way. A coach keeps you focused on your goals when everyday life hassles threaten to take your focus off your end results.
The Benefits of a Personal Coach: Business or Life Coach
- Ability to apply skills and techniques that have worked for others and will work for you
- More confidence and self belief
- Understanding and removing limiting beliefs and behaviours that hold you back
- The development of new empowering beliefs and behaviours
- Clarity around what you want in life
- Understanding and managing the source of recurring problems and obstacles in your life
- Better financial health
- Better relationships: at work, at home, with friends, with family
- A happier more fulfilled life
- Understanding the fast track to goal achievement
- Greater career satisfaction and success
- Improved life skills in general for all areas of your life
- Increased capacity for making positive change in your life
- Enhanced decision making skills and techniques
- Increased productivity, better time management
- Development of your own personal success formula for life
- The ability to self-coach
What can you expect from your business or life coach?
- Total focus on you, the client, and your goals and dreams
- A safe place to grow and develop and not be criticised and judged
- Someone who keeps you focused on your goals
- Someone who accepts and respects you
- Someone who really understands and ‘gets’ you
- Someone who truly listens to you without judgment
- Someone who believes in you and your dreams and ambitions
- Someone who challenges you when you talk yourself down and encourages you not to accept second best
- Someone who enables you to come to a much deeper understanding of yourself
- Someone who helps you accelerate your personal development
- Adherence to a code of ethics
- Complete confidentiality
What is required from the client for coaching to be successful?
- Regular attendance at coaching sessions
- Daily practice of skills and use of tools
- Commitment to the process and to taking action
- Willingness to make changes and grow